There are a number of opportunities for individuals or groups to get involved, with an ongoing commitment or a one-time commitment.
- Sort donated supplies and inventory product
- Merchandise Free Store shelves with supplies (temporarily unavailable)
- Assist shoppers with check-in and check-out (temporarily unavailable)
- Help with special events
- Host a Supply Drive
- Help with mailing projects
- Office support
- Pick-up and warehouse partners
KidSmart needs volunteers for the following positions:
Assist with mailings, data entry, administration tasks, etc.
Pick-Up and Warehouse Partners (by appointment)
Pick up donated supplies and deliver to the KidSmart warehouse.
Group and Corporate Volunteers
KidSmart offers a variety of group and corporate volunteer opportunities. Merchandising the shelves in the Free Store (temporarily unavailable), sorting product, hosting a supply drive or third party event, and helping with special events are just some of the ways your group can get involved.
Please email Katherine McAtee at email@example.com for more information regarding scheduling volunteer shifts. To see current volunteer opportunities and sign up, please visit: