There are a number of opportunities for individuals or groups to get involved, with an ongoing commitment or a one-time commitment.
- Sort donated supplies and inventory product
- Merchandise Free Store shelves with supplies
- Assist shoppers with check-in and check-out
- Help with special events
- Host a Push for Pencils Supply Drive (kidsmartpushforpencils.org)
- Host a Gift of Heart Supply Drive
- Help with mailing projects
- Office support
- Pick-up and warehouse partners
KidSmart needs volunteers for the following positions:
Monday – Friday, 8a.m. – 4p.m.
Help answer phones, data entry, administration tasks, etc.
Pick-Up and Warehouse Partners (by appointment)
Delivering to the KidSmart warehouse Pick up donated supplies and deliver to the KidSmart Free Store or provide flexible truck or warehouse space as needed.
Group and Corporate Volunteers
KidSmart offers a variety of group and corporate volunteer opportunities. Merchandising the shelves in the Free Store, sorting product, hosting a supply drive or third party event, and helping with special events are just some of the ways your group can get involved.
Thank you for signing up to volunteer! The KidSmart Free Store is located in a warehouse setting, for your comfort please dress in a manner reflective of outside temperatures.
Please email Erin S. at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding scheduling volunteer shifts.